Position Description: The purpose of the Technology Advisor position is to generate and maintain customer relationships that result in new revenue for the organization’s 3 main practice areas; Applications, Infrastructure, and Security.
The ideal candidate is an aggressive hunter who is independent and highly self-motivated to sell technology solutions to small, mid-sized and large enterprises.
The candidate should have a successful background in sales and demonstrable consultative selling skills.
Other critical qualities include highly developed interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and impeccable character.
- Hunter – Generating new business by working hand-in-hand with marketing to create qualified leads, personal cold calling, telemarketing, networking and partnerships.
- Managing his/her individual pipeline to close leads generated by marketing and prospecting activities
- Analyzing prospect and client needs in terms of current and future business objectives
- Writing and developing professional proposal content
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features, benefits, and overall technology solutions
- Managing the entire sales process from requirements and information gathering to sales close
- Managing sales funnel and activities by utilizing organization’s Sales Force Automation systems.
- Engaging in weekly forecast activities and monthly/quarterly business reviews
- Ongoing support and assistance of the consultant’s existing customer base
- Utilizing the expertise of experienced Systems Engineers, Marketing, Customer Relationship Department, Provisioning and Customer Service resources. Ideally the candidate will demonstrate some ability to work with internal resources to accomplish objectives during the sales process and in the ongoing retention and continued development of existing accounts
- Quotas range from $3000 to $20,000 a month.
- At least 2 years experience in selling any of the following:
- Technology Solutions (software, equipment, professional services)
- Technology Consulting
- Carrier Services (voice, data, internet, LAN/WAN)
- PBX / Phone Systems
- OR should be seeking an initial sales position and demonstrate a strong desire to enter the field. In this case, some educational background in Business or Technology is advantageous.
- 4 year degree
- Solid oral and written communications skills
- Team player
- Previous use of CRM or Sales Force Automation tools is a plus
- Technology focused
- Excellent presentation skills
To submit your resume please email firstname.lastname@example.org